1. What made you choose Karla Mason Boudoir?
Because she’s amazing. I love everything about her personality. The way she hypes up her clients and owns what she does without any sort of doubt. You know that phase, I want to be you when I go up. Yeah.. it’s something like that.
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
Everything. Being on the other side of the camera is so nerve wracking.
3. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The make up, and the way Karla hyped me up. Especially when she would take an amazing shot and go “biiiiiiiiiittttch.”
4. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
So happy I decided to do it. There are so many boudoir photographers out there and they each have their own style. But Karla’s style is absolutely amazing. She made me feel like a damn queen. Crying because you love your images so much is acceptable, right?!
5. Would you recommend Karla Mason Boudoir to others?
Abso-fucking-lutely. Like I’ve said a million times. I can’t thank you enough. I seriously love ALL of my images. They’re straight fire and you killed it. I’m obsessed.
Makeup: Tiffany Winterton Makeup
Hey Girl! I'm Karla and I specialize in Boudoir Photography and Women's Intimate Portraits, servicing Stafford, Virginia.