1. What made you choose Karla Mason Boudoir?
I had several friends recommend. One years ago and her pictures were amazing. I wasn’t ready at the time to try it but it has been in the back of my mind. When it came around again I couldn’t pass it up.
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
Omg! Was I ever!!! I am a tomboy. This is completely out of my comfort zone. I have had a serious dislike for my body for years following the birth of my children. I was a weight lifter in high school and almost never had to worry about weight. When my son was born I went from 124 pounds to 196. It was shocking. My body wasn’t my own anymore. It’s taken me 15 years to appreciate it again.
3. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Learning that I really am beautiful still. Despite stretch marks and age there is still sexiness in this body.
4. How do you feel now that you've completed the session?
5. Would you recommend Karla Mason Boudoir to others?
Not only would I, i already have!
Hair and Makeup by StephinePaigeMUA